With That Said . . . We are still adhering to all Covid Protocols as listed below.
What to Expect: There are many mandatory requirements for both clients and practitioners. Here is what you NEED TO KNOW:
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE:
TREATMENT ROOM AND TREATMENT
Have you had any symptoms of Covid-19 or a fever of 100.4 degrees F or higher in the past 14 days?
Have you had any close contact with someone who is suspected or confirmed to have Covid-19 in the past 14 days?
Have you traveled in the past 14 days either:
by cruise ship
on public transportation (bus, plane, train, etc) outside of NH VT ME?
Release of Liability Waiver
By making an appointment for massage with Moving On Massage Therapy LLC located at 79a South St Concord NH 03301 I understand that:
· because massage therapy involves maintained touch and close physical proximity over an extended period of time, and
· because massage therapy is NOT in accordance with CDC guidelines for safe distancing, and
· even with all precautions taken per the Governor of New Hampshire’s Stay at Home 2.0 Reopening Guide for Massage,
there is a substantially elevated risk of disease transmission, including contracting COVID-19.
By choosing to receive these services, I acknowledge and accept that:
· there is a risk that I could be exposed to COVID-19 while on the premises of 79a South St.
· while receiving services, the Massage Therapist may be closer than the recommended social distancing guidelines in order to assess and/or treat me.
· I am willing to accept this risk as a condition of receiving massage services at Moving On Massage Therapy LLC.
In consideration of the Massage Therapist agreeing to see me in person at the Facility, I agree to release the Massage Therapist and the Facility (if applicable) from any and all causes of action, claims, demands, requests, damages or any recourse whatsoever in respect of any personal injuries or other damages which may occur or arise as a result of exposure to COVID-19 during my visit to the Facility and/or through the provision of services to me by the HCP.
I have carefully reviewed this Release of Liability Waiver and acknowledge that I fully understand the terms as set out above. I acknowledge that I am signing this Release of Liability Waiver voluntarily.
I hereby acknowledge that I have agreed to a massage appointment with Janet Bourne, Licensed Massage Therapist in the state of NH #5095M, at Moving On Massage Therapy LLC 79a South St Concord NH for the purpose of receiving massage services.
Electronic Signature Date
At the moment, we are NOT accepting new clients unless you have a gift certificate or are a referral from an existing client.
We hope to accept new clients in early spring.
Thank you for your understanding.